APPLY FOR A HABITAT HOME: If you or someone you know are interested in applying for Habitat for Humanity home, please join us on Saturday, February 8th, 10 am, at the Farmington Civic Center for the Homeowners Application Meeting.
At this meeting, we will explain the application process and guidelines for partnering with Habitat for Humanity to build your new home.
Questions like the following will be answered:
1. Do I qualify for a Habitat for Humanity home?
2. What are the income requirements to qualify?
3. Do I need good credit to apply?
4. How long will I have to pay back the no interest home loan?
5. Will I have to pay a down payment?
6. What is the average cost of mortgage payment?
You also can learn more about the application process here: https://www.tresrioshabitat.com/new-homes.html.
If you are unable to attend the meeting, please message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a copy of the application. Mail application to PO Box 324, Farmington, NM 87499.
Tres Rios Habitat for Humanity is a non-profit, Christian ministry that brings the community together to build quality,
Tres Rios Habitat for Humanity
P.O. Box 324, Farmington, NM 87499
Voicemail: (505) 326-5379 Fax: (505) 327-1159
Farmington Habitat Store
1915 East Murray Dr., Farmington, NM 87401
Tel: (505) 592-7761